T6 - HOPPER for grape with pump
The T6 hopper is produced in two standard versions: 3x2 m and 4x2 m entirely in AISI 304 stainless steel, satin finish and tig welding for a perfect seal.
The tank is built with a particular asymmetric inclination of the walls, which makes the product descent highly effective and avoids formation of the bridge on the cochlea.
Complete with pump for grapes that allows discharging at up to 8/10 of height or 40/50 m of distance, gently, thanks to the low number of rotations of the rotor (47/57 rpm)
The hopper with the directly flanged pump offers several advantages:
- positioning of the tank above ground avoiding costs and problems related to masonry works to bury it,
- total control of hourly production with the advantage of having no must/grape spills due to excess production;
- convenience of being able to position it away from the press or crusher.
The large pump body D.300X220, consists of a double chamber, for the rotor and for the cochlea. This type of construction guarantees a very wide and continuous passage to the product, without sudden bottlenecks and reductions, thus avoiding cuts and crushing by the feed auger.
The pump is produced in different sizes: D. 300-400 and different hourly production 20/25/50 ton/hour.
In addition to the standard sizes customised tanks of any size are produced, palletised, transportation tanks to be mounted on the platform of existing trailers.
On request the following can be provided:
- mechanical variator or electronic inverter to regulate hourly production
- stainless steel pipes with support brackets,
- wheels for empty movement.
- electrically actuated movable safety sides or gates
- electronic load cell scale